365 DAYS WARRANTY
HAND-CRAFTED WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS
The Serenity necklace is made from our thick cable link chain and rounded curb chain fastened with a lobster clasp. This multi layered necklace is 3 necklaces in one, the perfect stack.
- Material: Brass
- Plating: 10K Gold or Rhodium-silver
- Chain has a clear protective coating to prevent from quick wear and tarnishing.
- Large thick cable link measures: 8.4mm wide
- Each cable link measures: 13.1mm long x 8.4mm wide x 2.2m thick
- Curb chain measures: 9.81mm wide x 2.8mm thick
- Necklace Measures: First curb chain layer measures 15", 2nd Layer (Lennon Lariat): 16" with a 3.25" Drop & 3rd Curb Chain Layer measures 18"
- Lobster clasp Measures: 19mm
Our jewelry is always handmade from sustainable materials in the USA.
As all of the items on our site are hand crafted, there may be slight differences, metals and finishings – such as tool marks, uneven surfaces, slight color variances and minor flaws. Please take this into consideration when purchasing from us. Please note that colors and finishes may vary slightly from the actual product shown due to differences in your computer monitor.
Eklexic brass jewelry is plated in either 10k gold, 14k gold or rhodium. To ensure the life of brass jewelry, do not expose it to water. Please remove your jewelry while exercising, bathing, and swimming, and avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, oils or hair products. With a little care the durability of the jewelry will be extended.
Eklexic recommends cleaning your jewelry using a damp, soft cloth. Make sure to fully dry the piece before wearing it. Do not use harsh chemicals, jewelry cleaners, or polishing cloths, as this will affect the finish. Please remember that as this is not fine jewelry, eklexic highly recommends that you follow these instructions carefully.
After wear, please ensure jewelry is stored in a safe, dry place that is preferably flat, out of direct light, free from moisture and away from any extreme heat. Please store each piece separately, to prevent any scratching or rubbing from contact with other jewelry.
Eklexic is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry.